Services, including those that resemble traditional applications, can be found in subversion at:
Private services are those that form the core of the Étoilé user experience and provide essential functionality. They include:
- Azalea, the Étoilé window manager.
- AZDock and AZSwitch, the dock and task switcher services.
- Corner, which provides the ability to run scripts for hot corners.
- MenuServer, providing the MacOS-like horizontal menu.
User services are those that more closely resemble traditional applications. These include:
- AddressManager, an address book application built on the AddressesKit framework, which is source-compatible with the OS X version.
- StepChat, the Étoilé Jabber client.
- Vindaloo, the PopplerKit-based PDF viewer.
- Typewriter, a simple rich text editor.